Deric Harrington
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy everyone.

I'm a stand up comic, and I'm performing down in Manchester next weekend. This means that at night on Wed-Saturday, I'm busy. However, I don't know anyone in Hartford/Manchester at all, nor do I really know what to do out that way.

Is anyone interested in a little gaming? Pleeeeeese. I just don't want to be bored all weekend.

Deric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brazee
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Well, rave on Its a crazy feeling and I know its got me reeling
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are our 2 game stores in Manchester one is the Time Hobby Store on Hilliard Street where you might find gamers. Also a place call The Grid has weekly game nights either on Thursday or Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Time Machine is the name of the place on Hilliard St. (#71)
Pretty good selection and I am sure they have gaming, but not sure when.

Here's what I could find on their website.

Magic the Gathering
Date: Friday, January 29, 2010
Time: 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.

Open Gaming
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010
Time: 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. (I assume that's 8 a.m. or else it's pretty short.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deric Harrington
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've actually been to both of these places before, the last time I was booked in Manchester, actually. I'll probably go check them out again on Friday during the day or something...

The problem comes that I'm booked at night (with shows that are at 7:30 wed-Sat, and 10pm shows on Friday and saturday). I'm really just looking to see if there's any individual (or group) that might want to get together and game a bit.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much going to be an indoor type for the weekend, without leaving the comedy condo (which isn't nearly as nice as it sounds).

Deric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.