Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Attention Fellow heroScapers!

We will be having a heroScape game day at Fandom II (162 Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario (613) 236-2972‎) On Saturday February 27th. Please send me an email and let me know if you will be attending so I have a good idea of how many maps I need to bring.

Saturday February 27th 2010

Adult heroScapers Starting at 12pm please arrive ready to play with a pre-built 520 pt. army consisting of 24 start zone spaces. Also bring your own order markers, dice etc. This event is open to mature heroScapers only (about 16 years and older) who are familiar with the advanced rules.

Sorry to our younger friends but this one is for the older crowd. I promise to have another family game day in March. If anyone would like to organize a game day in February for the kids I would be happy to lend a hand.

If anyone would like to help out by preparing a map in advance and bringing it along and setting it up before noon, please send me a pm to let me know what map you will bring. That would be great.

Don't forget to tell your friends and bring someone along.

pm me to join my email list for news of upcoming events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.