Philippe Blouin
Canada
flag msg tools
I noticed that the icon at the bottom of the crawling torso card says:GW1.
Does that mean that we will eventually get to see the explosive, freshly dead, blood spray and stench of death in the future?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin troup
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perhaps it will be like the hero pack 1. there will be new and different types of grave weapons
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Olp

Manitowoc
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I was really hoping for flaming zombies, so hopefully there will be a second pack!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt A
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully Flying Frog revisits these old posts and realize that we fans want more. Pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tolmortian wrote:
I noticed that the icon at the bottom of the crawling torso card says:GW1.
Does that mean that we will eventually get to see the explosive, freshly dead, blood spray and stench of death in the future?

I finnally picked up this expansion and was a little disspointed to see that there wasn't a mini for the explosive, freshly dead, blood spray and stench of death. Still had to resort to token as the explosive zombie was the first that was drawn from the deck. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.