3 Posts

Galaxy Trucker» Forums » General

Subject: Warped Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hello, what is your name?
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My copy of Galaxy Trucker: The Big Expansion came today. My copy of Galaxy Trucker having not yet arrived from ebay, I decided to solo-play a round or two with the expansion alone.

Aside from noting that the game is very odd to play with only expansion ship tiles and adventure cards, I noticed that all the cards that were included in the game were slightly, but obviously, warped. That is, it warps to form a sort of arc. My question, is whether this warp is intentional and/or if this is consistent with the base game. I got my copy new, which is why it would be so suprising if they were all unintentioanlly warped.

On a side note, I noticed that one of the cards already has a tiny crinkle on it. Does this game require sleeves to ensure that the cards remain in good condition?

Thanks,
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My cards are fine. I put them in sleeves because dark colored cards wear fast around the edges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Wong
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which sized sleeves do you recommend? Both "standard" sized sleeves and Euro card sleeves seem to be too big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.