Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo fellow gamers,

some rule questions arised during play yesterday evening:

1. If the director of commerce decides to offer an amount of resource cards which leads to the situation participating only him and a single other player in the trade, what happens? After all, a trading pattern A-B, B-A, A-B is forbidden. Do they trade only one card each, do they trade the whole offer as block or is the director of commerce simply not allowed to set such an amount of resourcecards to offer?

2. The rules state, that naval movement/combat comes strictly before land movement/combat. In which part of the movement phase does the kraken move/fight then? Is it dependent from its destination (sea/land)?

Greetings,

Hermjard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
1. They each trade one card, and then the trading phase ends. They each take what is still lying open back in their hands.

2. You'd better ask that in the Expansion forums; the base game does not know about the Kraken. (And I haven't touched the Expansion in a long time.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Belsole
United States
Kansas City
flag msg tools
I have a question. In a fight with fortresses and people, who dies first the fortress or the people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
Your call. The only stipulation to losing units in combat is that you must remove a certain number; how you distribute that number across your units is up to you. Example: I have a ship, two legions and a fortress in a province, and my opponent gives battle on land and ends up throwing 11 pips. I must remove 11 / 5 = 2.2↓ = 2 units from that area. I can remove either two legions, or one legion and a fortress. I may not remove the ship for it is never influenced by land combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.