Guderian's Blitzkrieg II» Forums » General

Subject: Question about Air units on VASSAL module rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russ Massey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't seem to be able to flip the counters for the air units to show a step loss in the VASSAL module.

Is there a way around this problem?

I suppose I could make a list of the reduced stats of the counters from the boardgame and mark the game units as 'damage'by changing the label, but it's clumsy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey Russ,

Please use the combined CB/GBII module. The standalone GBII mod is not being maintained.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Massey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah - didn't realise. I was using it because of the lesser memory requirements. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
The big combined map is split into a number of tiles. So if you only want the GBII map area, then select "New" from the file menu, and you will have the option to include only the portions needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Massey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! Like the system in DAK - that's great; I hadn't realised.

As it is I'm half way through turn 1 of of the Northern scenario in GBII. It's taken me about 5 hours to do the setup and get this far, so I'll stick with the minor air problem (and lack of reserve markers) rather than resetup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.