Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I am a pretty new member here at BGG, I've stalked the forums and the database for awhile, but really only got an account not too long ago. This isn't my first post, but I have only posted a few times.

Anyways, I finally earned my first full piece of GG! (The other 6 are from tips from generous people to help me get my avatar). I thought to celebrate, and to help give back (since everyone seems to work hard to make this site great), I'd give away the GG to someone who is really close to getting their avatar.

So if you are really close, like have 29GG and need just that 1 more to get your avatar, be the first to post here and you will get it!

I realize 1GG isn't that much or a big deal, but its all I can help with / give away right now, so I thought it'd be nice (the other 6 I have received in tips were to help me get my avatar, so I would feel bad giving that GG away, plus it wasn't GG I earned myself).
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot to everyone who tipped me, it was very much appreciated =D. So does anyone need that help getting their avatar =)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chauvel
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea & generous, but there's a gap for me between my Gg sold & gg necessarly needed to have my avatar....!cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Spicker
Germany
Moers
Nordrhein-Westfahlen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bktanner wrote:
Thanks a lot to everyone who tipped me, it was very much appreciated =D. So does anyone need that help getting their avatar =)?

that would be me, I'm running around here far longer than you I believe, btu still didn't manage to get one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the generous tips I received, I think I was able to give you both enough to get your avatars =). Let me know if it was enough (though I don't have a lot left ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Spicker
Germany
Moers
Nordrhein-Westfahlen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bktanner wrote:
With the generous tips I received, I think I was able to give you both enough to get your avatars =). Let me know if it was enough (though I don't have a lot left ).

yes, thanks very much, you helped me a lot on my road towards recognition
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chauvel
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot Brian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes no problem guys, and I like your avatar =D

EDIT: Should probably thank the guys who tipped me the money so that I had it to give to you guys, I was more like a middle man =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm close! But possibly too late cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Spicker
Germany
Moers
Nordrhein-Westfahlen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
bktanner wrote:
Yes no problem guys, and I like your avatar =D

EDIT: Should probably thank the guys who tipped me the money so that I had it to give to you guys, I was more like a middle man =D

Thanks to desertfox2004, duchamp, revengeisnotjustice, Satanic Goat, tel999, tgweekly then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roper
United States
San Tan Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been stuck on 19 gg for awhile, any help would be very appreciated but if not I could do it the old fashion way, send in a ton of gaming session pics lol. Usually having to much fun during my game nights to remember to take pics. Hopefully tonight I can remember. Wish me luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dirtnapper73 wrote:
Been stuck on 19 gg for awhile, any help would be very appreciated but if not I could do it the old fashion way, send in a ton of gaming session pics lol. Usually having to much fun during my game nights to remember to take pics. Hopefully tonight I can remember. Wish me luck!

There you go, I gave you the rest of what I had which I think was barely enough. Except now I'm worse off than when I started
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roper
United States
San Tan Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw man you didnt have to do that, didnt mean for you to give away your balance. Sending it back, thanks for the kindness though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha no no its fine, I am not anywhere close anyways, I'd rather someone more dedicated to this site get use out of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roper
United States
San Tan Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already sent it back +1 thanks though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Roper
United States
San Tan Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bktanner wrote:
Haha no no its fine, I am not anywhere close anyways, I'd rather someone more dedicated to this site get use out of it.

Now you have 30, so now you dont have an excuse to not get an avatar, I will find another way to get one, thanks again and go get one already! lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hornburg
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I too late for some GG love? I actually need a ubergeekbadge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope I am actually having a hard time giving it out =D, how much is needed for an ubergeekbadge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hornburg
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow I need 50 still, I'm 23.5 away.

I was close to having for one enough once, but I blew it all on a auction I didn't winshake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peti
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
Hi,
first I want some new microbadge...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petegrey wrote:
Wow I need 50 still, I'm 23.5 away.

I was close to having for one enough once, but I blew it all on a auction I didn't winshake

There you go that should do it.

Sorry szpeti, I am all out now =(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hornburg
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WoW! Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ake arnouts
Belgium
gent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Brian,

that´s a great idea, I did not know what to to with my spare Geekgold from buying the patron 09 sign, so I donated it to Scott from Boardgames with Scott and a couple of other reviewers. Wish I kept some to do what you did

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Michaelis

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not one away, but I'm pretty close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.