Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jay white
Canada
Bowen Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I'd cross-post this question in the wargamer forum, because some wargamers might not look in the "General Gaming > Groups" Sections.

I'm moving to the Qualicum area (Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada) in March / April, and am wondering if there are any wargamers in the area. I prefer the more complex type of games, but I love pretty much every wargame I've played. Not picky!

If there are any wargamers living in Nanaimo, or anywhere north of that, please post here. It would be great to get together and play! I'd be willing to play ASL, and I know the game well, but I've been more interested in exploring other games lately (check my "Games Owned" list - which has less than half the games I own).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have to look south - Ladysmith or Victoria.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jay white
Canada
Bowen Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I know there's a few in the Victoria area, but I'd rather not drive that far if I don't have to. There used to be an ASL player around Comox, and another one in Port Hardy(!!), but I'm having troubles tracking them down now.

HungaDunga, do you know of any wargamers anywhere on the island? Someone around Victoria might have some leads for me. The Victoria-area ASLers I know kind of keep to themselves. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard N/A
Canada
flag msg tools
Are you still around, did you find a game? I'm here and would love to get a game going. QB sucks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Duncan a couple times a year to visit friends, so we can get a game in then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard N/A
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm looking for a game in my area. Maybe I've been spoiled by living in big citys, but I don't want to drive an hour plus to game. If you decide Duncan sucks (which it does!) and do your business in Quanlicum once a month. Let's do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jay white
Canada
Bowen Island
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leroy, let me know when you're around - I'd be happy to meet up for a game.

Richard - just sent you a message. If you're in Qualicum, we're set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.