Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb

I would like to add this version to my collection. Not interested in the Hollywood Blockbuster version, and while I might settle for the upcoming cartoonish Rio Grande version, I'm kind of fond of the German version with real names.

If I don't have anything you're interested in, and you can be persuaded with a reasonable number of Federal Reserve Notes (i.e. cash), feel free to make an offer. I'm also willing to "even up" the trade if you want a low-value game from my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone's selling the version you're looking for in the marketplace for $25 + $12 shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see it there currently. If someone snagged it for that price they got a hell of a bargain.

The original Traumfabrik is sooooooooo much better than the re-releases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb

Thanks. I wasn't familiar with how the marketplace worked, and put in a buy. Appreciate the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.