Subject: Machine Gun and Frantic Fire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have been playing with an optional rule... any player can use the shotgun, or gun (unless the hero starts with the gun) as a MACHINE GUN instead (AK 47)...

Range 3
Dice - Roll 6 D6
Wounds - on Rolls of 5-6
Jams and is useless on a roll of 1-2 after firing...

Works pretty well so far... if there is one zombie... the spray does well to pepper... if there are more than one... it depends on roll...

To counter... we let the zombie player use any card that reads as remains in play to be used as the following card instead...

Frantic Fire
Play after a hero shoots a weapon, any misses that did not wound a zombie, can be used to wound another hero (as long as the roll was 4 or higher)...
The other hero must be within 4 spaces of the hero...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you have fun cool I feel obliged to point out, however, that an AK 47 is not a machine gun but an assault rifle modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Taylor
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really understand why you need this addition as well, but if it makes you happy...

I'll say this much - AK-47s are renowned for being almost impossible to jam. If you're going to be using a high rate-of-fire gun stand-in, I'd recommend an M-16 (which IS renowned for jamming at the worst possible moment).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bayless
United States
Brevard
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I'll say this much - AK-47s are renowned for being almost impossible to jam.

QFT

"Of all the weapons in the vast soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, and suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars."

:whistle:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.