Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
When playing the blue taoist, is it possible to apply the power that lets you use a villager's favor two times. In particular, would a blue taoist be able to put 2 tao tokens on the Circle of Prayer, or does this power not apply in this instance?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Graf
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
badge
Help me! I got addicted to MtG again!
mbmbmbmbmb
cvlw wrote:
When playing the blue taoist, is it possible to apply the power that lets you use a villager's favor two times. In particular, would a blue taoist be able to put 2 tao tokens on the Circle of Prayer, or does this power not apply in this instance?

Yes, the blue Taoist can change the Circle of Prayer two times in a row. After the second change it has the last tao token on it... so yes, it does not really apply in this instance

But it's quite useful to get a load of tao at the Herbalists...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomasz Podg├│rski
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The power still applies.
However, you can only place or swap a token on the prayer wheel.
In other word you counld place a token and then reconsider and place a different one, nothing more
So maximum only one colour of spirits is weakened at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That particular power lets you do two actions in a row, not at the same time. Think like that and it should solve your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.