Subject: Suggestions for tortured figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Martinez
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up this expansion and opened it up over the weekend. Opon inspecting the figures I have a few Trolls with some problems. One of them is leaning way backward and one is leaning way forward with the pedestal really bent up as well. My question is has anyone else had the same experience, and if so how did you fix it? Any ideas? Heat em up and straighten them out manually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC Connors
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Run them under really hot water (I use my hot water tap, so it's close to boiling) and you should be able to bend them right back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Albani
Germany
Achern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe ffg will replace your figures, if you send em a support request and you dont want to cook your fingers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Martinez
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the advice guys. After reading your suggestions, I went to the FFG forums and saw that others have had the same issue and I gathered up the courage to plunge my figures into boiling water for a few seconds then reshape them. No more hungover trolls for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
AoD, the only one forum where twisted trolls are welcomecool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.