Avri Balofsky
Israel
Beit Shemesh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I kick things of with a classic quote from Pierre Trudeau (one of Canada's more memorable leaders):
There's no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation.

Donkey Thong seems to have intepreted it as there being no place for the states in the bedroom of the nations

I officially blame swmabie for where this thread goes next (though it is along the same subject matter as the opening quote I suppose):
Despite the objections of Florida & Wisconsin, the US Government insisted that the "Foreign Affairs" clause of the Constitution permitted the hosting of wild homosexual orgies with foreign governments without the consent of the people.

To quote shininiu "This is SO wrong!"

Kodeir is unhappy with the respect shown to the Nation's treasured documents:
That the Universal Constitution meeting had turned into a gay orgy pleased no one, but Florida and Wisconsin were particularly angry.

Emile finds a new way to represent the States and mercifully uses stick figures for the left hand side of his art

BaSL starts to get us to the exact opposite intention of our original quote:
"No more orgies! Sign the bill!" protested the Funny Hats Club.

Muzza gets his wiggly jiggly on:

bjhendricks is not of a lesser upbringing:
Sorry, you didn't sign the contract. You will have to go," said the crazy-hatted lawyers to the random body parts strewn under the quivering sheet (someone of a lesser upbringing would think there was something inappropriate going on under that sheet...).

Quixote171 is also of a higher upbringing

purplewurple does exactly what Pierre Trudeau was fighting against; making rules about our private lives... or at least the private lives of some citizens:
Vikings were bound by contract to only have sex in the open air.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.