Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While playing "Defend the Manor House" last night (with the new SotF decks), I found myself confused with one of the simplest rules of the game. I kept it to myself since a ruling in my favor would have put everyone off and I really don't mind losing anyway.

So in DtMH, we all know that Zombies "immediately" win by having 9 or more Z's in the Manor House at any time. So last night, I had 8 Zombies in the MH at one point, and had maybe 4 or 5 Zombies just outside. The Heroes got desperate and threw themselves at the corners of the house to pull Zombies out by way of Zombie Hunger.

So my question is... in the subsequent turn, could I have technically won by first moving 1 of my Zombies into the house, making it 9 total Zombies? Or do I have to take into account Zombie Hunger first, which pulled 2 Zombies out.

I played by moving the Zombies affected by Zombie Hunger FIRST, which bought the Heroes some time. They almost won the game because of it too, but I managed to use "Smell of Brains" to instantly attack 2 Heroes with all 14 Zombies, some with Grave Weapons, and get 4 kills I needed to win all in the last turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marandola
Canada
Mirabel
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the FAQ

Zombie Hunger
Zombies must move using the Zombie Hunger rule BEFORE any other Zombies move during the Move Zombies phase.
Normally this doesn’t matter, but during some scenarios it becomes important. For instance, Defend the Manor House ends the moment that there are 9 Zombies or more in the Manor House. Moving by Zombie Hunger first means that Heroes have the chance to lure Zombies out of the house before new ones move in.

So what you did was ok
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, thank you neighbor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marandola
Canada
Mirabel
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Problems

http://www.flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=Last_N...

here the link to a great FAQ if you need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.