Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Pinchuk
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you use the supremacy bonus on the mobilize order card are you allowed to move units into a region containing neutral units and attempt diplomacy?
I assume that this should be ok because you are not starting a battle, however, I would also assume that if you were forced to battle or retreat due to the fate card then you would have to retreat.
Anyone have a clearer answer for the outcomes of this situation.

matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know for sure, but I would think that the implication was that you could only activate one area where a battle could possibly happen.
I usually use the supremacy bonus to move reinforcements within my own territory or into empty areas. I wonder if anyone has asked FFG for clarication...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Also on Page 33:

"For example, if a player starts a battle with a "Mobilize" Order and then attempts diplomacy with the Supremacy Bonus, he would have to retreat if he drew (bad symbol)."

Which I think directly answers the OP's question
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pinchuk
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I can't beleive I misses that sentence. Thanks Scott.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.