Subject: Stealth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Eldborn
Sweden
Örebro, Göteborg, Uddevalla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This question may have been posted here before but i couldnt find it anywhere so here it is.

How does stealth work with dodge and aim?

Can a hero with stealth potion and dodge order on force his attacker to reroll the stealth die in an attack? Is the stealth die an attack die?

Likewise if a monster with stealth is attacked by a hero player and the OL plays Dodge can he force the hero player to reroll the stealth die?

If a hero aims and attacks a monster with stealth can the hero choose to reroll the stealth die?

If so aim could actually be used especially for the OL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes to all, using Rules-As-Written [RAW], emphasis mine:

Stealth, p. 7 Tomb of Ice RB wrote:

When a figure with the Stealth ability is attacked, the attacked figure must roll the transparent stealth die in addition to the dice that figure rolls normally.

If the result of any die used in the attack roll is an "X," the attack is a miss.

This proves one major thing: the stealth die is seen as part of the die pool used for the attack roll.

Following this, the answer to your questions would be a resounding Yes!.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.