Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

My brave team of volunteer contributors has just grown to 12(!) members with the addition of a fine fellow from Germany.

My men have been working very hard, and the database is now ~27% complete - or, in raw numbers, 320 scenarios have been fully loaded!

I am always on the look-out for more contributors, though! You're especially valuable if you own some of the more obscure modules & PDF packs. Email me if you'd like to help out!

Also, to tantalize the masses, I've included the Panzer Grenadier HQ site blueprint. We plan to launch once all the objectives from priority 1 to 5 are complete. The rest will be added later. If you have any questions, post them here or email me directly!

We're still on-target for a Spring launch - sometime in late April if all continues to go according to plan & schedule.

/Shad out!

PG-HQ Database Status
PG-HQ.com Structure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the linked site a database of exactly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a listing of all the Panzer Grenadier scenarios. Information included is:

- Battle date, units involved
- How many turns and what types of counters are needed
- Which boards are needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
What is the linked site a database of exactly?

Kent is one of my contributors.

To expand on what he said:

the database catalogs approximately 95~98% of the data available for each scenario. Only a few things are not recorded in order to protect the intellectual property of Avalanche Press (i.e. - in order to prevent you from playing a game you don't own)

Absent Data
- how many of each type of unit are present (INF vs 3 INF)
- which direction to orient the maps (north vs south)
- starting locations
- specific victory conditions (general conditions like "urban assault" are noted)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.