Subject: Moose-shaped minion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anybody else had this happen?

a guy who just bought the game, unshrinked it in front of us, and one of the red minions was actually... a Moose!!?!

I thought that was pretty funny.

Anybody have an idea which game features moose-shaped figures? Just wondering where it might come from, as it's obviously another Z-Man game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unity wrote:
anybody else had this happen?

a guy who just bought the game, unshrinked it in front of us, and one of the red minions was actually... a Moose!!?!

I thought that was pretty funny.

Anybody have an idea which game features moose-shaped figures? Just wondering where it might come from, as it's obviously another Z-Man game

Bunny Bunny Moose Moose uses them, but it's not from Z-Man. And as far as I can tell, it's not Z-Man Games that packs the games. They're usually either made and packed in Germany or in China. If Z-Man works anything like RGG, they just translate and publish them in the USA.

Are they anything like these:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Bunny Bunny Moose Moose and Dungeon Lords are both designed by Vlaada Chvatil and both published by CGE, so getting a piece from one into the other is not outside the realm of possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
mbmbmbmbmb

I, for one, welcome our new Moose Dungeon lords.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
No moose in my box, but I did get a 4th yellow minion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep, that's it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, you ended up with the Canadian Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Garttmeyer
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want a moose!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.