Carcassonne: King & Scout» Forums » Variants

Subject: Scout: Just throw 'em in the bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we somehow have two copies of the Scout tiles [I don't remember how... I think one set was included when we traded for the game].

I've never given any thought to it, but we've always played just by mixing in the expansion tiles with the rest of the tiles in the bag.

They're kind of unbalanced anyway [some stronger than others], and since we play with 2 most of the time, the frequency evens out.

The only other change we made is that the Shaman tile only allows you to remove a follower one time from an unfinished feature.

Playing with 2 sets of the expansion tiles and never knowing when they're going to come up or for whom adds a lot of dynamism.

Something that wasn't clear [either way you play the rules] is if you need to place a follower on a special feature to use it.

So, we play that you have to place a person on the special feature when you play it in order to be able to use it during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.