John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted the English language rules for the Age of Steam: 1890 Berlin expansion on the AgeOfSteamGame Yahoo group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ageofsteamgame/
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John Bohrer wrote:
I have posted the English language rules for the Age of Steam: 1890 Berlin expansion on the AgeOfSteamGame Yahoo group.

Great, thanks John! Now if only we could get the map on this side of the pond...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rockusultimus wrote:
John Bohrer wrote:
I have posted the English language rules for the Age of Steam: 1890 Berlin expansion on the AgeOfSteamGame Yahoo group.

Great, thanks John! Now if only we could get the map on this side of the pond...


Well, according to the Editor, Herbert Heller, you should be able to buy it using Paypal. He is supposed to get back to me with the details sometime later today, Costas, and when I have the details, I will post them here on BGG.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte Conceicao
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John Bohrer wrote:
rockusultimus wrote:
John Bohrer wrote:
I have posted the English language rules for the Age of Steam: 1890 Berlin expansion on the AgeOfSteamGame Yahoo group.

Great, thanks John! Now if only we could get the map on this side of the pond...


Well, according to the Editor, Herbert Heller, you should be able to buy it using Paypal. He is supposed to get back to me with the details sometime later today, Costas, and when I have the details, I will post them here on BGG.


Hope that's also valid for other in the same side of the pond. Please keep us informed. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It ought to be. The Newsstand price is 5.20 Euros, I expect they will add some standard Shipping & Handling charge.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Flood
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprints, Expansions, and all the while developing the next Winsome set.

You are a busy man, Mr. Bohrer!

I greatly appreciate all the hard work.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules to this look quite interesting. I am particularly interested in seeing how the change in the move goods action affects the game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
blueatheart wrote:
Reprints, Expansions, and all the while developing the next Winsome set.

You are a busy man, Mr. Bohrer!

I greatly appreciate all the hard work.


It is an interesting hobby!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte Conceicao
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
John Bohrer wrote:
blueatheart wrote:
Reprints, Expansions, and all the while developing the next Winsome set.

You are a busy man, Mr. Bohrer!

I greatly appreciate all the hard work.


It is an interesting hobby!


Ah! You do work, after all devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For those interested in purchasing Fairplay issue #90, Fairplay is working with the US internet shop, Boards & Bits. This makes sense, because Boards & Bits has every available Age of Steam expansion for sale, including those from the Steam Brothers, AoSTeam, etc.

Their website is:

http://www.boardsandbits.com
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
John Bohrer wrote:
For those interested in purchasing Fairplay issue #90, Fairplay is working with the US internet shop, Boards & Bits.

Don't know if this will sway B&B or not, but I did add Fairplay Magazine #90 to the My Requests list that B&B had set-up to help with Essen requests. If nothing else, can be used to indicate the demand for the item and give potential buyers a slot in the queue.

NB - Have to be logged in with your B&B account to use the My Requests page.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I put it on my requests at B&B as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hinsz
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone heard any updates about availability in the states?
CSH
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.