Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got FKaC a while back used, and for some reason I haven't noticed until now that I am missing the sniper and concealment counters (large and small). Does anyone have any extra concealment/sniper counters, or willing to part with some?

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McDonald
United States
Fayetteville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you have a third nationality you could always use their sniper and concealment counters without an issue other than the color difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Schmittgens
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW -

Substituting sniper counters is not a problem.

Substituting concealment counters can be problematic in a scenario with dummies. ("Hey, there's a stack of four blue counters - and I'm playing against the Russians. Bet they are dummies!!")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the original BV back in the early 90's. It looks like I have British concealment counters, but not a sniper counter. If I ever get back into full ASL, I'll probably just buy the new stuff again anyways. How many do you need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:
I bought the original BV back in the early 90's. It looks like I have British concealment counters, but not a sniper counter. If I ever get back into full ASL, I'll probably just buy the new stuff again anyways. How many do you need?

I would be greatful for anything really. Even if I could only get a couple, I think I could build it over time. Ideally I would want enough to play all the scenarios, but there are plently of scenarios with less counters. Quickly flipping trough my scenarios there was OB that had 12 '?' and a handfull of squads. Are there any other expansions that have extra British concealment counters?

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Harrison
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pegasus bridge HASL is selling very cheaply at MMP (http://www.multimanpublishing.com/ASL/prodpb.php), I believe it includes a sniper counter and a number of brit concealment counters.

At $15 you could buy two, pool the counters together and use the spare map for wall art !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
harro wrote:
Pegasus bridge HASL is selling very cheaply at MMP (http://www.multimanpublishing.com/ASL/prodpb.php), I believe it includes a sniper counter and a number of brit concealment counters.

At $15 you could buy two, pool the counters together and use the spare map for wall art !

Doh! I have PB and it does have a sniper counter! No concealment though . Still have them unpunched.

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Harrison
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure I have a pile of spare concealment counters somewhere.

Let me check tonight, I can ship you some if I have them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.