Popular Tags: [View All]
Russ Hewson
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
I bought this...
badge
...as I had no idea what to spend my GG on!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed that there's an option to add the optional cards when starting a new game on ACTS. Haven't had a chance to see if that includes the Ames remix (although that just needs an agreement between players) or if they include the errata, but it's a good step regardless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Kitt
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hooray! I'm really keen to give these a go - I've got the Deluxe Edition but haven't been able to get any games in IRL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does include the Ames Remix (I've just been helping the guy who's doing the changes with the other card changes).

There's currently no option to include the original Ames along with the optional cards. Quite why people like the original Ames is beyond me anyway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Servant Scope
msg tools
mb
How do you suggest new optional cards? I was thinking of a card like "Juche" ("Remove all Soviet and USA influence From North Korea. North Korea is protected from realignment and coups.") to represent North Korea isolationism during the Cold War.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.