Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure it got accepted, or it was into a game gallery and not your personal gallery? The reason I ask is that you'd generally get a geekgold credited to your "collected GG" list you had a picture accepted into a game gallery. Since you don't, something must have gone wrong somewhere. You do not get a GG (or a credit on your "contribution" page) for a picture submitted to your personal gallery.

I would go back to the game page and click "upload" in the images area of the game again. Send it a second time, and see if it works...

edit: of course, if your picture is already showing up in the images area of the proper game, then you probably just need to contact an admin about your GG and "Contribution page" credits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's odd. Is the picture showing up in the game page's gallery?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
norman rule
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought one of the admins said that system generated items (which I would think would include GG for submissions) was only done once a day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrorwell wrote:
I thought one of the admins said that system generated items (which I would think would include GG for submissions) was only done once a day.

I heard that about geekbadges, but I'm pretty sure you get your GG more or less right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UanarchyK wrote:
mrorwell wrote:

I heard that about geekbadges, but I'm pretty sure you get your GG more or less right away.

Unless something has changed recently, that has usually been the case. GG is appears at the time the image is accepted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the picture you uploaded?

If so I think I know what happened.

You uploaded this photo to your personal gallery than linked it to Stalingrad.

That will not get you geekgold.

To get the geekgold for a submission you have to upload it directly to the games gallery, not your own gallery.

To do that you go to the game gallery THEN choose upload.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you guess how I knew what you did? whistle

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I did the exact same thing ... twice, with probably more cursing than you used.

Here's the GG you should have gotten, I like the picture and saw that you used in a thread on old School counters.

Oh yea, Welcome to BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.