Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Fake: hot girls don't take Philosophy classes.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see it happening perhaps. Mind you... I'd have had her with large bountiful breasts and an embarassing erection occurring because of her bouncing in which case she dropped me in shock over the size of my throbbing member... I landed poorly and pinched some nerves in my back and thus let loose from my caboose. And the rest is some gentleman's magazine history.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:

-DK

Quoted for truth. It needs more thumbs than I can give.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Audacon wrote:
DKahnt wrote:

-DK

Quoted for truth. It needs more thumbs than I can give.

If only there was some kind of program one could write to give false thumbs... or something like that... whistle

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:

Since I'm working at a philosophy department, I can tell you from personal experience that you are wrong. Very, very wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Lajos wrote:
DKahnt wrote:

Since I'm working at a philosophy department, I can tell you from personal experience that you are wrong. Very, very wrong.

I envy you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
and crikey!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fake. I can't see a philosophy student using the word 'hella'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
[pedant]Well, fecal incontinence is atypical with an acute spinal cord injury. While incontinence is possible after spinal cord injury, thus is generally in the setting of overflow from an overextended bladder, or leakage around impacted stool, i.e. it is not an acute finding. However, sudden ejaculation is well described with acute spinal cod injury. In the Middle Ages, when judicial hanging was common, hangings would sometimes be conducted while the prisoner was pants-less to add to the humiliation of the death. There was a folk belief that mandrake root grew from the sperm of a hanged man.[/pedant]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
[pedant]Well, fecal incontinence is atypical with an acute spinal cord injury. While incontinence is possible after spinal cord injury, thus is generally in the setting of overflow from an overextended bladder, or leakage around impacted stool, i.e. it is not an acute finding. However, sudden ejaculation is well described with acute spinal cod injury. In the Middle Ages, when judicial hanging was common, hangings would sometimes be conducted while the prisoner was pants-less to add to the humiliation of the death. There was a folk belief that mandrake root grew from the sperm of a hanged man.[/pedant]

Yeah...well thanks for those mental images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaky Ulnas
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Yet feet that wandering have gone
badge
Turn at last to home afar
mbmb
matthew.marquand wrote:
JoshBot wrote:

Yeah...well thanks for those mental images.

I know ... mandrake root. *shudder*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Fake - can we take anything as truth from someone who goes by the name of "titbarf"??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Lajos wrote:
DKahnt wrote:

I must agree with Lajos. I was not a Philosophy major (Micro/Chem double) but I did take a few elective PHI classes in university. There was this gorgeous Italian national student in my Micro department and in my survey Philosophy class that I fooled around with. She looked like an 18 year old Sophia Loren and every time she said stuff like "Phenomenology" or "Apoptosis" in class I got an instant hard-on (for the record, I told her this and it was a perfect pick up line).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
pronoblem wrote:
Lajos wrote:
DKahnt wrote:

I must agree with Lajos. I was not a Philosophy major (Micro/Chem double) but I did take a few elective PHI classes in university. There was this gorgeous Italian national student in my Micro department and in my survey Philosophy class that I fooled around with. She looked like an 18 year old Sophia Loren and every time she said stuff like "Phenomenology" or "Apoptosis" in class I got an instant hard-on (for the record, I told her this and it was a perfect pick up line).

Did you get a hard on, or did you merely believe you got one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
berserkley wrote:
Did you get a hard on, or did you merely believe you got one?

What is the difference?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Careful guys - you're heading for RSP-land...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:
However, sudden ejaculation is well described with acute spinal cod injury.

Those fishermen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
JoshBot wrote:

Yeah... Yeah... And... Your mom is a classy lady!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.