Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I hate to ask because I know you guys are working hard on a number of games at the same time... trying to make a spot for each to get released but could I ask... which week do you see Forlorn: Hope getting released?

Just looking forward to Forlorn and Incursion... both great looking games and ones I'm really looking forward to hitting the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the exact date, but soon-ish... We're trying to have copies ready for the Strategicon OrcCon convention in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure when it'll go "live" on the website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris is exactly right. As the publisher, we can state with absolutely authority that will, in fact, be "soonish."

Honestly, we have one finishing touch to put on, then we'll build enough for the game convention in mid-February. After the convention, we'll try to build up the requisite number of copies to officially launch the product. Figure, the 3rd of 4th week of February-ish?

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

February would be amazing... my birthday is Feb 18 so a week or so past that would be a good thing. Thanks for the answer. I'll keep my ears to the ground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my birthday is Feb 18 17

Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy early birthday!

We're going to have demos and some copies for sale this coming weekend at Orrcon 2010! I'm bringing my camera so will post pics after the con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.