Subject: New Tooth & Claw card posted, wow! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has revealed another of the Tooth & Claw cards and wow, it's a very powerful/useful card for Chaos that can clean up the Battlefield.

It's an X-sacrifice card where X=the power of the Unit that is sacrificed. Then you do X damage to EVERY unit in ALL Battlefields (I am really enjoying that they keep wording things to benefit the eventual MP rules).

A nice table-cleaning card OR at least a great card to delay that annoying Orc rush long enough for Chaos to bring its brutally twisted power to bear! MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Awesome sauce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Anderson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's the link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Arcangeli
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is really going to help out clearing those walls of Warrior Priests and Reiksguard Knights out. sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I suspect most people won't use the Reiksguard Knights in their Battlefields though...

I suspect it'll do a much more potent job of slowing down and even stopping an Orc Rush. Of course they could then counter with the Wolf Riders card to get their rush going again at the expense of their economy a little bit so it's all tit for tat. LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How can you use this against Orcs when Chaos is considered to be on the same side as the Orcs ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interfaction squabbling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marty S wrote:
How can you use this against Orcs when Chaos is considered to be on the same side as the Orcs ?

Nothing prevents you from having Order vs Order and Destruction vs Destruction games. Only thing you can't do by the book is have Order and Destruction cards in the same deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Seachrist
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm not even sure orcs are on the same side as orcs...unless sauron is around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.