Subject: Few question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Withem

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
Short and simple...

1) Does Grudge get to use its power "one last time?" Grudge gives out tokens after alliances are formed and that technically is the "use" of its power. The consequences don't get resolved until Resolution phase. If on a battle where the table is ganging up on grudge to rid of his power, would the tokens still take effect after grudge loses his power?

2) Void + Cudgel. Probably asked before but meh - do "smashed" ships goto the void? I think they do but my friend adamantly thinks not simply because of the vague description on void's card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
msg tools
Pixeling ain't easy, but someone's gotta do it...
badge
LION OF JUDAH
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Grudge does indeed get "one last use" because like the cosmic zap, it can only counter the part where you "use" the power, which is the giving of the tokens itself, not the ramifications of ending an encounter with one in front of you. So even if Grudge loses his power after dishing out tokens, they still suffer.

2) Void says "remove the losing side's ships from the game rather than sending them to the warp" and cudgel says "force your opponent to lose extra ships". Therefore, because all lost ships on a side are eradicated, and cudgel forces you to lose extra, those extra are clearly of the side indicated and are eradicated, unless it would bring you below the 5 ships left count, in which case the difference is put in the warp.

I hope that helps Mr. Sauce of Limited Skillz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.