Michael Pavelich
Norway
Nordfjordeid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the pre-order FAQ thread it was stated that the second wave would be released in April which prompted a poster to ask about the Nexus statement in their pre-order agreement that the pre-order becomes void if the game is not delivered by the end of March. (paraphrase)

No answer was given, and I was one of those who just ordered the game. Does this mean that if the game is delayed until April that my order goes into the trash?

I, for one, would have no trouble waiting until April, or later, if I could be assured delivery.

What is the point of inserting this "end of March" clause into the pre-order agreement if people from Nexus are saying that the game won't be ready til April?

Will I get my precious?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Fanhoni
Italy
flag msg tools
Yes, your order is still valid. The date was meant as a guarantee to the customer that his/her order could be canceled if the game release would be late. We are of course more than happy to service your order, unless you decide to cancel it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pavelich
Norway
Nordfjordeid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the quick response!

Can't wait to get my copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Virzo
Italy
Latina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmh... I have a similar yet different problem and still in my case I haven't any answers... I bought one copy of that wonderful game thru the giochinscatola.it and it's already paid (few days after) on 7 january.

I'm asking if I'm one of the second-line buyers but there are various oppositing infos, for example the giochinscatola retailer told me they preordered the game to ituoigiochi.it (giochi uniti), who's the main Italy distributor and on the Nexus website (later, otherwise I wish had to put an order directly here... sigh) is it clearly readable that this giochi uniti is effectively the italian dealer. My questions is quite simple: since the giochinscatola.it retailer now is still without any info about the game release (they said they called at Nexus and said them game's still not ready), I'm wondering... When I can receive for real this game? Late June? Next October...? Never? My worst fear is that I'm going to be forced to withdraw that order only because I'm still without any clear and exact info, probably due to this third-part delivery mechanism... Nexus -> Giochi Uniti -> Giochinscatola... Aww...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally the local distributor (Giochi Uniti in this instance) should be able to tell the retailer (GiochiInScatola, in this instance) when he will receive their copies, either in the 1st or 2nd wave.

In any case you should not be worried,because we are still not sold out on the 2nd wave, so if you pre-ordered already, you will be serviced in the first or second shipment.

Regarding the 2nd wave, our current schedule has the shipment received at our warehouse around the 15th of april (about 2 months after the 1st wave).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Virzo
Italy
Latina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for your kindness and patience Mr. Roberto (and very very much compliments for the CE: it's really amazing, even if actually I've seen it only via some videos/pics), right now I'm really assured and I've no more worries about the deal, your answer is really useful (I've already paid the game preorder on 7 january to Giochinscatola.it) as it clears definitely the whole matter to me. Giochinscatola told me they haven't any news, once they called Giochi Uniti they then told me I must wait for the end of march - so I'm probably one of the second wave buyers... If I were aware before about this game (restarted boardgame play only few weeks ago...!) I've preordered the game since the first appearance at Essen eh eh eh! Like this game tooooooo much!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.