Tony D.
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing like family, friends and games...and music and beer...and pizza and bean dip...and actually having time to play games...
mbmbmbmbmb
Right away: yes, I'm aware that this game is being reprinted later this year. If you're holding out for that, then please move along and thanks for checking out the thread. But if you're a collector, or would rather not wait, or just want to help a fellow Geek out, then keep reading.

It has been opened, but all the other components are still in the shrinkwrap. It includes a copy of the large FAQ from Avalon Hill (12 pages or so). It does not include the revised Secrets of Survival or Traitor's Tome booklets. The originals of these are a bit dog-eared and have some minor tears, but you'll want to print the revised ones anyway. You can find them here on BGG, or at the Wizards website.

All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested. The only thing I have on my Trade list that's on your Want list is Duel in the Dark. Here's the rest of my list - see anything interesting?

The Awful Green Things From Outer space
Blue Moon City
Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord
Dungeoneer: Vault of the Fiends
Frag
Frag Death Match
Frag Fire Zone
Monty Python Fluxx
Silent War
Wings of War - The Dawn of World War II (2007)
Wings of War - Eagles of the Reich Squadron Pack
Wings of War - Flying Legend Squadron Pack

Let me know, one way or the other.

Gregory
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony D.
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing like family, friends and games...and music and beer...and pizza and bean dip...and actually having time to play games...
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll have mail soon, Gregory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.