Roman Serebryakov
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Geeks!

I am needing some help with pictures from Cyclades. I have this school project where we have to design flash ad banner for any product or service we want, and I thought it would be neat to make one for Cyclades ( I love mythology theme) but I need more pictures, of the illustrations and the board, pieces etc...

Please if you can take some pictures and upload to the free server of your choice, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Go directly on Matagot site, they have lots of pictures. I will look if I have others I can give you, but I doubt it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and there are already quite a few pictures here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Serebryakov
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I know it is pretty hard to do something when I don't even have a game. I found enough pictures, now I wish I knew which great city is represented by which picture... If anyone knows, please label those 5 cities, I guess I know what Sparta looks like, but the others... no

appreciate help

PS and it doesnt mention in rule book or here on BGG image gallery what cities pictures represent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
orange_wacko wrote:
Okay, I know it is pretty hard to do something when I don't even have a game. I found enough pictures, now I wish I knew which great city is represented by which picture... If anyone knows, please label those 5 cities, I guess I know what Sparta looks like, but the others... no

appreciate help

PS and it doesnt mention in rule book or here on BGG image gallery what cities pictures represent

This has already been discussed:

Who's who ?

There is no official answer. I talked to Bruno Cathala about it and as far as he knows the pictures were not really meant to represents the various cities.

You'll find some of my ideas in the above thread, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.