Gonzaga» Forums » Rules

Subject: King's Privilege rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Snedeker

Sparks
Nevada
msg tools
When a player uses this card, he puts it in box with region card, then turns over his second action card in the un-used pile. All perfectly clear. BUT
does the player put all THREE cards into the previous turn box after executed? Or just the initial two (King and region)?

Mike Snedeker, pres.
Boardgamers of Reno
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
board_games_reno wrote:
When a player uses this card, he puts it in box with region card, then turns over his second action card in the un-used pile. All perfectly clear. BUT
does the player put all THREE cards into the previous turn box after executed? Or just the initial two (King and region)?

Mike Snedeker, pres.
Boardgamers of Reno

Gonzaga Rulebook, Page 4 wrote:
4. PLACE YOUR FIEF
During this phase, each player will act in the turn order you determined during phase 3. When it is your turn, choose which of the options of the action card to use, and place your fief tile on the map (see ahead "Placing Your Fief" for details). After placing your tile, return your fief card to the box (you will not need it any more this game). Then, move your scoring marker on the track to show any victory points you have earned. Finally, move your face up planning cards (including your King’s Privilege if you used it this turn) to the middle box of your player board. Leave these cards face up, so that everyone can see them. You won’t be able to use these cards on your next turn! You will return these cards to your planning deck during
phase 3 of the next round.

I bolded the line you missed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Snedeker

Sparks
Nevada
msg tools
Thank you, Thank you!

I've been playing board games for 35+ years, but it still amazes me, no matter how hard you try, you blank something out at times when reading the rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.