Washington's War» Forums » News

Subject: I got charged today! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, take my money and give me my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Not to spoil the fun but it will take couple of weeks before GMT manage to ship it and another couple to transport it to Europe. Not to mention, once it passes scrupulous custom control of Swedish customs, make sure you have some spare EUR to pay customs ;-)

ninja

(I am eager to try it out, too ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Orr
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
I hunger!!!
badge
Galactus wants to know if you have been Naughty or Nice
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here!

hoping for a mid march arrival.

-Brett

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Gan
Philippines
Quezon City
NCR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grouchysmurf wrote:
Not to spoil the fun but it will take couple of weeks before GMT manage to ship it and another couple to transport it to Europe. Not to mention, once it passes scrupulous custom control of Swedish customs, make sure you have some spare EUR to pay customs ;-)

ninja

I'm eager to try it out as well. You're lucky, at least it only takes a couple of weeks to get to Europe. We here in the Philippines have to wait roughly about a month (sometimes more) AND also have to pay for customs. Hehehehe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got charged too!!

And I am in the USA, so perhaps that means it won't be a real long wait for me...

Here's to hoping it will be soon!

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
butsam wrote:
I got charged too!!

And I am in the USA, so perhaps that means it won't be a real long wait for me...

Sam

Note to GMT: shipping in reverse alphabetical orders. US parcels to be shipped with pony express
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first time I recall ever WANTING a charge to show up on my card. Not there yet, though. The website has it listed for me as "charging", though, so I know it's going to happen soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KlausKnechtskern wrote:
Note to GMT: shipping in reverse alphabetical orders. US parcels to be shipped with pony express

LOL Maybe the Canadian Mounties can bring it to me

I was hoping it would look like it is coming through soon. I may be moving the very beginning of April (possibly...not definite yet), and wasn't looking forward to possibly having to call and put the order on hold. Now it's looking like the game will arrive before moving

@Jeff: I still show it "pending" with today's date; depending on your bank, it may not show up until it has processed through...so I wouldn't get too worried if you're not charged yet in your account; the website shows you as charging so it is probably ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Duensing
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. I can't wait to get this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
Yes, take my money and give me my game.

I am told that it will ship before the end of February. The 'slow' boat from China is almost here.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
Add me to the list of the happily charged but gameless. This looks like a quality game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
grouchysmurf wrote:

ninja

Haha!

Expensive stuff customs. I'm crossing my fingers that this one will slip through. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
xkander
Italy
Castelbuono
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mmm... to order or not to order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alessandro Raimondo wrote:
mmm... to order or not to order?

To order it soon. I have mine already.

Quote:
I am told that it will ship before the end of February. The 'slow' boat from China is almost here.

Hmmm....does that mean I should get it sooner than the U.S. as I just live next door to the Mainland. I should be the official distribution partner of GMT in the far east so that they don't have to ship the game back to U.S. before distribution again back to the Asia Pacific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.