Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The file for the custom tuckbox was just approved. It will hold all 108 cards plus 6 sleeves (for card envelopes) and the folded page of rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the game Steve - looks like a hoot.

Any chance that you could make up an envelope template with the awesome artwork similar to what is shown on your rules page?

Something along the lines of these Jambo market cards would be great. The creator of the 2 card tuckbox for Jambo got some flak, but I use it and this design would obviously be a perfect fit for your game.

Also, I think this game has Artscow written all over it. Any chance of uploading the individual card images?

Cheers,

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback!

Octogreg wrote:
Any chance that you could make up an envelope template with the awesome artwork similar to what is shown on your rules page?

I actually have these already designed and will upload them soon!

Quote:
Also, I think this game has Artscow written all over it. Any chance of uploading the individual card images?

Absolutely! I have already loaded the images to Artscow and will share the project soon (before the weekend). I also will make the individual files available if people want to use another POD service.

-Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Octogreg wrote:

Good Cat Bad Cat is now available trhough Artscow!! The share link is: http://www.artscow.com/share/mzvfcos5nr6j
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Steve. Looking forward to this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Octogreg wrote:

Quote:
I actually have these already designed and will upload them soon!

Hey Steve - any chance of the promised envelope artwork mentioned here? My Artscow deck is apparently in the mail. I may have a chance to break in the game with 3 other couples next week...

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Fancy envelope obviously not needed - just clear card sleeves. Artscow deck arrived too late for the last game night, so will have to wait for the next one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.