With only 89 cards, numerous strategies are created that are razor sharp, but in balance. Below you can find the main deck strategies. Mind, this is a trading card board game... you can't compare this to any other tcg/ccg.
1. Speed: move your summons and Life Base faster over the game board. You win when you play your Life Base as first player to an end dot.
2. Attack: summons pumped up, chasing an opponents summons and Life Base.
3. Denial: effects that counter an action of the opponent.
4. Disruption: play around with your opponent, by disrupting speed, attack, card drawing, deck manipulation, etc
5. Steal: what yours is mine!
6. Destruction: shutting down permanent effects, summons, energy crystals.
7. Direct Damage: mainly on summons. Life Bases can often not be the target of these powerful effects (except lava bolt).
8. Resources: Mill your opponents cards from her deck.
Of course mostly decks are built that combine several of these strategies. And This is just the beginning. ACT II (89 cards) and ACT III (89 cards) offer lots of new strategies.
Each new ACT introduces a new game board. All ACTS can be played on all boards, offering even more challenges.
- Last edited Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Wed Feb 3, 2010 8:17 pm