Subject: Traing Camp is correct? (English version) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, bored and thought I would double check on something with Luca. There was a previous thread about the errata on the School (3rd bldg, alternate row G)

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/444159/question-about-sc...

They mention the terms "more than" are not used usually, and that "at least" is the preferred descriptor. Not sure if this is the case or not, but it sounded right? I noticed the Training Camp uses "less than" on the TFaR expansion and on the Java game exp preview. I would assume all is fine, but w/ the errata on the school I wondered if it should be something else? Possibly worded differently with "at most" or something else? How are the French and Italian versions worded?

Thanks

Training Camp - At the end of Autumn, if you have less than 2 ninja, receive 1 ninja.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe is ist supposed to say 2 or fewer. It is in the clarifications document on the FFG Web site I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Malvitz
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oooo, Ninjas in Kingsburg, that would be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
As far as I know...
-) English Training Camp is correct ("At the end of Autumn, if you have 0 or 1 ninja, you get 1 ninja.");
-) English School is wrong (it should be "At the end of Phase VII, if you have 3 or more ninja, you get .").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks again Luca.

I love using ninja for soldiers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.