Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
the 1.4 glossary states the following for the Thyrian Lord:

You may only select a Monster with 1 or 2 VP, and not 0 VP. When a Monster is placed in your discard pile, refill the Dungeon Hall. If this results in a Breach effect, resolve it immediately. If the Thunderstone moves to Rank 1 of the Dungeon Hall, the game ends immediately; you do not collect the Thunderstone. You do not earn any Experience Points for this Effect.

I assume light doesn't matter for picking which monster to place in your discard pile? Do you get your normal attack in addition to this ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hawks
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deefer wrote:
I assume light doesn't matter for picking which monster to place in your discard pile?

Correct. Light only matters when you are attacking, not using a dungeon effect.

Deefer wrote:
Do you get your normal attack in addition to this ability?

Yep. It's a dungeon ability, so it's resolved before you choose which monster to attack. So you could go into the dungeon, destroy one food, refill the Dungeon Hall, then choose a monster to attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clement Tey
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
banjothulu wrote:
Deefer wrote:
I assume light doesn't matter for picking which monster to place in your discard pile?

Correct. Light only matters when you are attacking, not using a dungeon effect.

Deefer wrote:
Do you get your normal attack in addition to this ability?

Yep. It's a dungeon ability, so it's resolved before you choose which monster to attack. So you could go into the dungeon, destroy one food, refill the Dungeon Hall, then choose a monster to attack.

Yes, Ben is right on both counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.