Popular Tags: [View All]
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'm interested in buying.

Let me know what you've got for sale. I'm trying to "catch up" with the minis so larger lots are more along the lines of what I'm looking for rather than the 1 or 2 planes if possible.

Just PM if interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Walker
United States
Hansen
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good luck with that! I've never been able to get people to part with them, but it sure doesn't hurt to post that your looking. Someone might be looking to do just that. Economy, lost their job, getting married, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a problem getting them from the various online stores?

I rarely play mine but would be hard pressed to part with them as it is one of the few games my wife enjoys playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I had no idea I'd get the kind of responses I've received to this!

I sold a complete ASL collection back in 2002 because I just didn't see myself lugging it all over the country with moves and rarely found time to play it. It was more important to me that someone who loved the game would get some great use of it.

There are always folks looking to unload games and components they don't use. If nobody bites, then that's okay too! Nothing devious in my plans other than trying to get a good price on a game someone isn't playing any longer so they can use that money for a new game or for something else they might want it for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in trading for or bying used WoW minis. I am trying to assemble a small Canvas Eagles kit and these minis would be perfect.

GM if you are interested in trading or selling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Berg
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just trying to get Richthofen's Fokker Dr1. Can't find it anywhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
CLSGames (RSolow on BGG) has one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Westgard
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Like what I said in my new balloon busters miniatures post (under..." 40 euros for a baloon and plane?" or whatever the title was)...these minis are super-collectable, and won't be around forever, snatch em up while you can. the detailing is great, and no other model makers even create good 1/144 scale ww1 models. I cant wait for the bombers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that the minis are a dream, but, man, I already have at least four Niueport models and I can scratch-build rockets out of toothpicks if I gotta. But it's that balloon! It's a great-lookin' balloon but at that price it's out of my reach!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well the price is for a set. One balloon, one plane, bases, pegs, maneuvre deck for the plane, decals to personalize the balloon, D damage deck for rockets, 4 plane cards with alternative pilots, ground machineguns/targets cards, altitude table card, counters, rulebook. Sorry if the total is not so cheap, but please consider it a game set and not just a balloon mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the full Wave 1 set and all but 4 planes from Wave 2.

My OCD doesn't let me keep them if I don't keep collecting and with lots of other expenses, I haven't been able to keep up. Especially with the Ballon set (which looks awesome, but is well out of my price range) so I might be interested in parting with mine.

The problem is, it would have to be in one foul swoop, as if I have any left, I would be tempted to buy them again. I need a clean break!

Cheers,
Ben.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.