Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shelia Wright
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to trade this game but the directions do not give the exact count of the round colored pieces or little peg pieces. Does anyone know the exact counts so I know whether or not my game is complete?? Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.D.W
United States
San Angelo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The back of the box has the piece count

game board, battlefield board, 28 Portrait cards, 50 Power cards, 37 Power Rings, 150 space ships, 45 character discs, 2 Power Stones, card tray, dice (2), 4 Guide cards.

If you need more details let me know, I have a complete copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelia Wright
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me how many rings of each color I should have? I want to trade the game but I do not know if it is complete. I have uneven numbers of rings in the different colors. Thans in advance for any help from anyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
California
flag msg tools
Here is what I know:
1 game board, 1 battlefield board, 28 Portrait cards, 50 Power Cards, 2 Power Stones, 1 card tray, 2 8-sided dice, and 4 Guide Cards.

I am uncertain about the rest, because I seem to have weird amounts. I am including what I have, and what I would guess the game should hold.

What I have:
41 Power Rings, 162 Space Ships, and 36 Character Discs.

What I should have:
37 Power Rings, 150 Space Ships, 45 Character Discs.

Best Guess:
12 Shadow Rings, 9 of each of the other rings. 165 Space Ships - 35 a piece. 28 White Player Discs and 17 black.

I know that my blue player has 9 power rings, which leads me to believe that each player should have 9 rings. I am uncertain why a player has 9 rings when their are only 28 cards, I can only guess that if two players get 9 a piece, that prevents the other players from catching up. It seems like a slightly malicious strategy.

I am guessing that each player receives 35 space ships, because in my case they each have more than 30 and less than 35. It is possible they could have 40, but one would figure a color would have more than 35. What really bugs me is that the box claims there are 150. That means each color should only have 25, which is significantly off.

The character discs are the most confusing. I can only assume each player card has a disc. This means there should be 28 white player discs. Which means there should be 17 black discs, assuming that the contents is accurate. I have counted 9 different black discs without the word: "attacking". For example: Baron Cruel 6 is one of these "non-attacking" discs. What is weird is what is the point of the attacking discs? Are they laying face down in places, and if you land on them the shadow attacks you? Plus, why are there only 8 attacking black discs? Is this because the Shadowlord is unable to attack? This actually makes sense, because shadow lords, typically only order troops around and hide away in their castles.

Hopefully, the other guy whom has all the contents will respond to this post...

-Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Buccheri
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
If you love America, you through money in it's hole!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The back of the box gives you a count of all pieces used in the game. My copy has extra ships and one extra power ring. I figure 30 ships and 7 power rings per player. The Shadows have 9 power rings and 30 ships. This makes sense since each player has one Diplomat to start and they can't fight. The extra ships are in odd amounts with 3 being the average for most colors. I actually have a complete extra set of character discs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.