I do not run and hide... I strategically maneuver.
Re: General Questions
Someone can perhaps confirm, but here is my understanding:
Numbers refer to the 3.0 rules.
1. Yes -- just like any other block. He is subject to the usual castle limits and can be built up. He can also disband. (The Exception following 7.5 indicates that the move to Selkirk is optional, and seems to imply that otherwise, he follows normal rules.)
2. and 3. Yes and Yes. (See first sentence of 7.3.)
I am returning to play to the game after almost one year and have doubts:
1. If Wallace don´t pass the winter in Selkirk, can he be reinforced in another place?
2. If Eduard I or Eduard II are in England at the end of year must they dissolve?
3. Must English infantry in England dissolve at the end of year?