Subject: A Glowing Endorsement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have been playing Dominion with my 7 year old son since it came out. It is his absolute favorite game. Since Thunderstone came out, he has wanted to play it more than Dominion. I asked him the main reason why and his response -- "because it has monsters"

Dominion is great. The mechanism if fun.... but Thunderstone and the monsters have won us over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about to try this with my 9 year old. Hopefully it will go over just as well. I was afraid at first of some of the complexities but I think it will be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
play this with my 10 and 8 year old daughters and they really like it.

just the right length for them and we've never had a problem with the rules.

it's a great game and I can't wait for the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Colapietro
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play with my 7 year-old son, and he also had no problems picking up the rules. When playing with younger kids, one great thing about TS is that it can be played open hand with no real negative impact on game play (you reveal your entire hand on your turn), so you can jump in and help out a bit if needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.