Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Nexus Ops» Forums » General

Subject: Does anyone want my extra Acrylic Rubium Crystals, for some GeekGold? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ross Levine
United States
Oro Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to Michaels and picked up the $3.99 pack of red "rubium crystals" that they have there. It had more than enough for my game, and I have the following left over:

12 large Rubium Crystals
90 small Rubium Crystals

Even though this isn't the same distribution as in the game, the value of these Rubium Crystals (150) is still more than the total value of the chits in the game, so this could be considered a full replacement + extras, if you want to think of it that way. Obviously I don't need the extras (and even if I did, I can always go back), but I know some people don't have Michaels, and ordering these online is expensive.

So I will trade my leftover Rubium Crystals for 20 GeekGold plus shipping costs, which I think should be around $2. I don't really know a fair price in GeekGold to ask, so if anyone is interested, please make a reasonable offer and if I agree to it we can both get something we want. Please don't offer cash -- other than USPS shipping rates I really can't charge a fellow gamer cash for what should have been included in the first place.

So, in summary, I will trade 12 large + 90 small Rubium for 20 + Shipping, or if you offer 40 I will ship for free!

The Rubium are the same as in this picture http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/213605/nexus-ops. I've found that the corners are a little rough on the large ones, but a nail file fixes that pretty easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
I auctioned off some crystals for GG a couple of years ago and I believe I averaged about 40-45gg per set. At the current rate, I think that's around $4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your offer still valid?
I'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
sure why not....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.