Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Money
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the FAQ, the implication is that more than one hero cannot be played in a zone including the opponents corresponding one. So if I get a hero in my battlefield first then my opponent must destroy it before playing a hero in his. Is this correct?

Before the FAQ, allowed Heroes in corresponding zones.

cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello:

“Limit one Hero per zone”
If a player has a copy of a Hero in play, he cannot play, take control of, move, or put into play (via a card effect) another Hero into that zone. His opponent also cannot play, give control of, move, or put into play (via a card effect) another Hero into that zone.

I see no word referring to 'corresponding' zones. It's just referring to the one player's zones as I read it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wence the Wanderer
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Coren wrote:
Hello:

“Limit one Hero per zone”
If a player has a copy of a Hero in play, he cannot play, take control of, move, or put into play (via a card effect) another Hero into that zone. His opponent also cannot play, give control of, move, or put into play (via a card effect) another Hero into that zone.

I see no word referring to 'corresponding' zones. It's just referring to the one player's zones as I read it.

I'm inclined to agree. What you may be reading is a note about things like forced march, meaning no one can move two heroes into the same zone. the word 'corresponding' is the most important defining factor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Stone
United States
Dallas
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the most important defining factor and is missing entirely from this section. What they are discussing is me Force Marching a Hero of yours into a zone of yours that already has a hero. It is an illegal move and cannot be done. They are also referring to my using "Rip Dere 'Eads Off!" to reveal a Hero that had been a development in a zone which already has a Hero. No Heroes get discarded, the development turned Hero, is turned face up, this automatically causes Rip to be canceled, and it turns itself back face down as a development.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. Makes good sense. Well handled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Money
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the clarification here. Very helpful.

cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.