Chris Dupuis
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/66312/heroscape-expansion...

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lynch
United States
Brooklawn
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff Chris. Thanks. Can't wait for next Wednesday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Chapin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's great to see that we'll be getting some new uncommon heroes. The excitement over this campaign may make me buy a D&D set. Whatever happened to the set that was to be titled duels of the planeswalkers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dupuis
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe that is a Heroscape name. If I remember correctly, someone saw that in a list of names that WOTC registered. Not all of them are Heroscape names. That's probably a book they have coming out later this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Chapin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
gameguruchris wrote:
I don't believe that is a Heroscape name. If I remember correctly, someone saw that in a list of names that WOTC registered. Not all of them are Heroscape names. That's probably a book they have coming out later this year.

Ah, man! I'll keep hoping for MTG 'Scape I guess, lol. (Although it won't happen)
But thanks for clarifying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Manasan
Philippines
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Duel of the Planeswalkers is a M:tG videogame.
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Digital/DuelsOfThePlaneswalkers...

Can't wait to see the new units. I wonder though... are these units suited to the head-to-head skirmish game? And if they've been designed with Dungeon crawling in mind... will we get enough official scenarios to utilize them all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormcow wrote:
Can't wait to see the new units. I wonder though... are these units suited to the head-to-head skirmish game? And if they've been designed with Dungeon crawling in mind... will we get enough official scenarios to utilize them all?

Well, reading the preview it says:
"The River of Blood (2 Player, 4-Room Dungeon Adventure)
The River of Blood is a brand new Dungeon Adventure designed to be played with at least 1 Battle for the Underdark Master Set, and 1 complete set of Champions of the Forgotten Realms."
The other scenario is for 3-4 players, so I take it we'll see most of the units used there as well.
Knowing the guys at Heroscapers.com, they will probably release something extra, like they did with the first campaign. So no reason to worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dupuis
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stormcow wrote:

The figures are designed to integrate into the dungeon adventures as well as any standard Heroscape army.

Some figures are better than others in different areas of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.