Claustrophobia» Forums » General

Subject: Cards description needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Konrad Popławski
msg tools
Hello

I wonder if some of Y could help me.
I would like to play the game befor i buy it. I manage to make myself most of the game pieces. Still i need description of all evets and adventure cards. I would be most pleased if someone could scan it for me and add it to images or simply send me via email

Besides i have a couple of geeat ideas to enchance the game. Thanks to the scans (quality would be appreciated) i could make new events and advantage cards!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
You ask me to help you make a copy of the game ? Quite a strange question...

The best solution (well, the most legal one) is to find a store and ask them to demo the game. No ?

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Popławski
msg tools
As soon as i make a copy of this game for my own it is legal. Im not intend to sell it or do cheap forge of this game and make money on it. The point is that i would like to play with my friends. If we like it we will definately buy ut. Because the game is new the are few people who have it. I dont know any store i Warsaw (capital of Poland) where we can play demo. The game is quite wxpensive so better to check it flow and mechanic first

Ok i if Y still worry ... so maybe Y write desc of mentioned cards without making images or make images bad quality just to read desc

I gona rewrite it with my pen i start my demo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Welcome to the finals of the 43rd Stare Out Tournament. Press Esc to start.
mb
Salacjus wrote:
I dont know any store i Warsaw (capital of Poland) where we can play demo.

Dude, this is one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard. Here in Budapest I can get to four different FLGS' in half an hour where I'm sure they would happily arrange a demo. And we are nowhere near Poland, where the board game industry and business is way ahead of us.

If you are a cheapskate and rip a game off at least grow a pair, and don't come with this whiny self-justification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Konrad....I too really got interested in this Game & wanted
to play.So I purchased a copy.

OD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Popławski
msg tools
First of all i did not expected that Y will have anything against
Ok it maybe a cultural gap or something else but live it.

I only asked for decription of cards. I thought scaning would be the easiest, minimum effort way to do it insted of rewriting text.
Besides such description will surely soon appear in network it is a metter of time. Just look... any of Y knows racham scans site?
Boardgamegreek was the first place i started to seek - beause I have found images of the box content. Maybe it was a bad move. I gona try polish forum.

It is nothing bad to make yourself a copy for yourself of a product Y did not buy.
If i copy myself a famous picture im not a thief... am I right??
If Y dont want to help me it is ok. I know it is a time consumming but still I wait for someone who will do it or at least would like to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CROC
France
Guyancourt
Yvelines
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
This kind of post make me wonder if Asmodee will one day show his "GW" side to the gaming hobby and go "pirate-site hunting".

Well... Fear not, we're not into this kind of s**t.

This man is lazy enough to write Y instead of YOU, so let him make a poor copy of the game. It's like drinking Champagne in a plastic cup...

CROC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
biohazard wrote:
This kind of post make me wonder if Asmodee will one day show his "GW" side to the gaming hobby and go "pirate-site hunting".

There is a difference between hunting pirates and slapping your fans. GW does both indiscriminately, because they can't be bothered to engage with the sites and users in question to find out which is which.

Asmodee has made an effort to be present here (and elsewhere). They actually interact with their customers in a manner beneficial to both. It makes a huge difference.

biohazard wrote:

Well... Fear not, we're not into this kind of s**t.

This man is lazy enough to write Y instead of YOU, so let him make a poor copy of the game. It's like drinking Champagne in a plastic cup...

CROC

He keeps protesting that it's not illegal - I'm no lawyer, but I know that laws vary from country to country.

Here in the US, you are legally permitted to create one backup copy of copyrighted materials (provided you don't have to bypass any copy protection to be able to do so) - but you can't then loan out or give away that backup or your original. There are also "Fair Use" exceptions for review, criticism, and parody - but I don't think those apply here, either.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Salacjus wrote:
As soon as i make a copy of this game for my own it is legal.

This depends on where you're from.

In the US, if you photocopy a game and store it in the closet and no one ever sees it, and you never make a dime off of it, it still isn't legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Salacjus wrote:
It is nothing bad to make yourself a copy for yourself of a product Y did not buy.

It is illegal in most countries. This gets involved in things like intellectual property, patent and copyright. You can find tons of articles on this all over the internet.

If you go to a bookstore and hand copy a book into your notes and walk out with it. you will most certainly get arrested.

This is no different.

Salacjus wrote:
If i copy myself a famous picture im not a thief... am I right??

Actually, this is illegal in many countries as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Locked.

It is against our forum rules to request/provide materials to make copies of protected works.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.