Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduard Navratil
Czech Republic
Vizovice
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all, I've heard that this game lack conflict in two players - and today I have it confirmed. I'm already working on a map with less rooms, but should there be a creative geek with more skill and more time on the hands, I'd be only glad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Longshanx wrote:
Hi all, I've heard that this game lack conflict in two players - and today I have it confirmed. I'm already working on a map with less rooms, but should there be a creative geek with more skill and more time on the hands, I'd be only glad

We just fold the board in half.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduard Navratil
Czech Republic
Vizovice
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not the most elegant of possible solutions... I own the 1st ed, and although the picture on the back of the board is nice, having a 2p map there would be definitely nicer. (Or "more nice"? Never mind...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Chief
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good Idea, if anyone has the time to do so this would be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.