Subject: Adventure Book & Deep Magic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Miller
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmb
I found Key in a secondary store and it didn't have the adventure book in the box. What information is in it that is necessary for the game to run and what do you use a deep magic card for (and how do you get 'em?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raven Johnson
United States
Schaumburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
The Adventure Book tells you what to do when you get to the hazards. I will try to find a copy (since I am currently already Googling for something KtK-related). You cannot play without the Adventure Book.

The Deep Magic cards are used when you go to the ring of stones. This should be in the regular instruction book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raven Johnson
United States
Schaumburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
I can't find any. Here they are being sold for $4 each.

http://www.darwinsgamecloset.com/rules-page-5.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haber
msg tools
I own this game (well technically it's my brother's).

Last night I just scanned and compiled both the Adventure Instructions and Hazard Handbook into pdfs. I will sell this for $0, just let me know where to send it.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Powell
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Would love to have a copy of that? sent you a message and left my e-mail. Let me know something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mom pea
msg tools
Mike,
i know it's a couple of years later - do you still have this? we just picked up a game at a yard sale but missing that booklet...

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric G
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the main section of the game and scroll down to the bottom where web links are you can see someone has posted the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.