Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question: When the Lady in Waiting is played as an alliance with one of the inner court stacks, can the new stacks created be created in the inner court as well? Can this increase the inner court beyond the starting size of 4 per player? Or must these cards follow the rule of new stacks being created in the outer court only?

(Disclaimer: I have not actually played the game yet, so I may be significantly misunderstanding something here. I'm just trying to understand it better in advance of teaching it to my partner)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, she can expand the inner court with no limitations to number of cards. She's very powerful in that respect. It's a great game that I couldn't grasp from reading the rules. Try a solo run-through to figure out the mechanics and gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok great, I think I've got enough of a grasp on the rules to give it a try now, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Is Board
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something it's very easy to misunderstand or confuse also is Jesters; remember that whichever player is playing a noble, they assign values to *all* jesters already in play, whether it's theirs or their opponent's...double edged sword!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, one more clarification. Can you choose whether to play the new stacks in the inner or outer court? Or does it have to be the inner court if that's where the lady was played?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Neuschwander
United States
Hummelstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does have to be in the inner court if that's where the lady was played. A definite game extending mechanism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.