The Killing Ground» Forums » General

Subject: Any chance of a reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael K.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Hoe, hoe, hee, hee!!? Zo werkt dat niet!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this game will be reprinted (in the near future)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lavoie
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that there are any plans for a reprint. New England Simulations is pretty much a one-man show, with Mark Hinkle doing the games in his spare time. Mark's good friend Rick is in my Sunday night roleplaying game group, and I can ask him what he knows about Mark's NES plans when I see him this weekend. Unless, of course, someone who knows can respond here before then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NES is working on Age of Bismarck, according to what's been said on CSW. So, if that's the case, their resources are stretched, and they'd probably need a lot of convincing to reprint a game that took five years or so to sell out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma Jones
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any update on the possibility of a reprint? I emailed Mark earlier this year but never heard back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Borchers
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No news. NES is now working on an Eylau game based on Wellington's Victory, with some system changes. No news on the Bismarck game. and no discussion of reprints.

Some people who have sold KG/Overlord on the Consimworld Marketplace seem to be getting less for the set than what they were selling for a few years ago, so you'd probably find it easier to get a pre-owned copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Henninger
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An Eylau game based on Wellington's Victory would be a nice, nice addition to NES's catalog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pitts
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was a part of the 2011 CSWX playtest for "A Winter's Victory" the Eylau game using Wellington's Victory system. It will be a very fine game with all the excellence we have come to experience with Mark's games. One of these days, he'll get around to publishing it. Our group was ready to plunk down cash for the playtest copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.