Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to adapt the game to support 3 or 4 players?

We usually have 3 players for our games or more. So, I have a hard time investing in two player only games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is, YES! There are official multiplayer rules that should easily be able to accomdate 3 or 4 players. Check out page 16 of the current version of the rules at:

http://www.decipher.com/resources/rules

Also, you're even further in luck! Decipher has just instituted a 30-day money back guarantee, with no obligation to send your Kilo back! Now there's a stance that, to my knowledge, no other CCG company is taking. So you've got nothing to lose in trying out Fight Klub, really.

And with the recent release of set Three, the game is actually quite playable. But I'll leave that up to you to decide for yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:
The answer is, YES! There are official multiplayer rules that should easily be able to accomdate 3 or 4 players. Check out page 16 of the current version of the rules at:

http://www.decipher.com/resources/rules

Also, you're even further in luck! Decipher has just instituted a 30-day money back guarantee, with no obligation to send your Kilo back! Now there's a stance that, to my knowledge, no other CCG company is taking. So you've got nothing to lose in trying out Fight Klub, really.

And with the recent release of set Three, the game is actually quite playable. But I'll leave that up to you to decide for yourself.

Sweet. Looking more tempting now. What should I buy (and at what cost?) to get enough cards to play 2 players? How about 3 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.