Subject: Funny that this game is rising up the rankings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D L
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering that this game is now a couple years old, and most games generally slide down the rankings after all the hype. Plus with new games rising up the rankings, causing old games to be pushed down, this game seems to be doing rather surprisingly well. Do you think LNoE will break into the Top 100, this year maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, to be fair (and I'm a huge fanboy of the game and company)...there was a small slew of expansions just released that are probably helping its rating.

The game is an absolute blast and achievement in its field, imho, regardless of where BGG ultimately ranks it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Kernel
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned above, this game is one of the best (if not the best ) game, in the category of theme-heavy games.

Moreover, it has a well integrated strategy, very good balance between the two sides (zombies and humans), and an exceptionally high replayability.

What could keep it from reaching the top 100 could be its theme (not everybody likes zombies and classic horror movies), its dependency of dice and card drawing and its artwork (which have been criticised by some).

Funnily, it is the same things that the game is being praised for

I can see it reaching the top 100, but then again it is my favorite game...

Cheerio,
A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D L
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just realized that this game just surpassed Magic CCG in rankings. cool Funny things is, just the other day, I was playing LNoE opposite a table with a bunch of Magic players. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.